How are you?

To the remaining blogger that view my blog by accidents or my blog did have some unique characteristic...

How could someone who had it all plan out... farm life and those exitement of shrimp farming could end up...

in an office, middle of the city... wearing formal wears, sitting in front of pc keying data, surrounded by hundred of thousand of strangers, hundreds more passed by and brushed shoulders...

why?

It comes out rather personal.

Was I too obsessed with farming that I had neglected something like family. It takes me more than half a year staying at home to realize, I am now at home.

I am now really at home... letting go is not that easy. But it does give me a new perspective.

I will be doing some ironing later on.

ps. will move again later... got to settle some ptptn bothersome task named ujrah.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you! I am fine and still alive :P

    Well, life is short and really full of 'surprise', let's just play by the ear lo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Casendra

    I haven't use 'still alive' for quite sometime... somehow I find that word similar to struggling.

    I am happy to know you are doing fine. :)

    I have already knew what I want but a little detour to settle some personal stuff wouldn't hurt much. I love surprises too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for dropping at my blog as often as I updated it. You know what, a lot of things that we can't really let go on, but I am glad that we have HIM, actually I can't really imagine living without Him in my current situation..

    Praying for the best for ya! I actually admire you because it seems like you have found your passion in farming and all that, meanwhile enjoy life and spend more time with your family. They need you.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...