u mobile and steve jobs.


 1st thing i would like to mention here is steve jobs...


this guy change my perspective of a presentation and on my belief of a product that is personal.
i come to know about the existence of Steve Jobs by a simple presentation by my lecturer about how a good presenter looks like and a comparison of Steve Jobs presentation and Microsoft Bill Gates are shown... you know the winner... well... I wish I could get that invitation to watch Jobs present the Mac and the i phones but  Microsoft... hehe.. no way...

I wish he could have live longer but I know in times like this is the time to learn from the past, and live for today while planning for the future...

I just get rid of my Maxis broadband and get myself umobile.... kinda something like this...


I wish it is going to be ok.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new gadget bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Casendra,

    So far it is working quite good. I guess it was my aging laptop's problem. But I still like my fujitsu... until it was time for a new lenovo at least...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the offer. But I am doing things my way.

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...