Where is Yinkoon?

Hey hey I have been out of blogging for quite some time. Well... even this is not an edited one (I type my thoughts in Microsoft Office Words Student Edition 2007 before pasting it on a notepad and then here...). So...

I have been looking for jobs. Well, rather choosing them (sigh!). Sometimes I wish I can be like a vampire. Graduated and re graduated thousands of time and choose which career to work in. The pros is I get to re live the moments I wish I could have make a different, to fix that 'mistake'. The CONS... I have to re-live the sad and negative aspect of life again and again. I have to see my mortal love ones die again and again.

So the Good thing about being mortal or die-able... is perhaps there is no need to look back. There is only one way and somehow most people or if it is just me... to make sure I don't regret of not fulfilling what I really want before... death?

How does death relate to career?

That depends on how long you think you are going to live. Since I believe there are not yet a case where people work and when they know it is time to die... they just write a resignation letter, settle the case, pay any left over bills, then claim their ordered coffins and say "Everything is in order, now I shall die."... no I haven't met this thing yet. But who knows, it's quite a something 50 years later.

Plan. There is a need for a plan.

That's all for now.

5 comments:

  1. watched a lot of vampire's movie & drama?haha~well,i agree with ur thoughts=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sounds bit grey yet pretty true... keep it up brother, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sharlyn
    Well, I did read and watch quite a number of books that have vampires character. Thanks for the reply.

    @Casendra
    Grey... these days have been rather grey for me. Like dealing with Asian people.business, grey is perhaps the best color for my season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A plan is a good thing. Best thing to me is how it changes because we can't know what will actually happen up the road. We get older and plans change too. But if we didn't have a plan where would we be? Either way life is a journey and the things we don't know keeps it interesting and dependent on Yah.

    Good thoughts. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Vanessa,

    My journey is still quite a long road ahead. True that the decision is my responsibility.

    Good to know you drop by.
    Thank you. :) Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...