quick update, i'm sorry for the messy blog.

yes, I have been out and in of the blogging world and in very real salty water... been taking quite a frequent dipping in the pond to fix aerators.

here is some of my manly headscarf picture

The stocking process which takes so long of a time.


Partial harvest in my assigned pond... 8 tonnes of shrimp.


Partial harvest and members of the harvest team

my neighbours in the same zone and my boot that I lost whileswimming yesterday...swimming with boot is a bad idea.

my ride in farm ---> the kubota
Had been a long time scrolling down so listen to some
chill it out in the rain


9 comments:

  1. You are welcome. Thanks for dropping by.

    Hope to drop by your blog more frequent too. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~
    not an easy task!!
    admire your spirit in this studies!!
    good luck bro~

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is physically and mentally challenging.
    I have a purpose in this so I got to make this work, achieve my goals.

    Thanks Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's really not an easy job...good luck ya~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so much tanner!! That picture look like as if it was from star wars.. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. miss wong: sure not easy but where there is will, there is way.

    becky: thanks for dropping by. star wars? which scene?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so nice to be able to see what you do. Enjoyed the pictures. Glad you found your boot. If I ever decide to learn to swim, I'll remember this (Smile). Thanks for sharing part of your world.

    Blessings Yinkoon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vanessa,

    Thanks. I found half of the 1 out of 2 boot that I lost in the pond. The others are with the harvest team that found my 1 and a half pair of boots.

    Swimming in pond is so different with plankton as thick as 10-20 cm visibility. Not easy but possible.

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...