maintaining a shrimp pond, quick update.

Hey bloggers,

I am a little bit busy these days... so I was


enjoying a white boat ride applying calcium carbonate

checking out on bio-filter, Gracilaria sp. This is a Gracilaria edulis as cross refer to Ang Kar Ming suggestion. I don't know if he got a blog but for not... [Edited at 6 November 2010]
checking tray
No food plenty of shrimp
Increase the opening diameter
enough food
timer's ok.
time to go and restock shrimp feed
time to go back to camp. I am yet to transfer to live in pond site. I hope it was anytime soon.

2 comments:

  1. I see the method that how to maintain and how to clean the pond and according to me this is a amazing .



    UV Clarifier

    ReplyDelete
  2. @harley
    this is just a small part of a process in shrimp farm technician job.

    may i know which part did you read about how to clean the pond?

    is it really that amazing? i thought it was ok below average. wish i could did better.

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...