Something From Becky

I have never been tag and Christmas had just been rekindled 2 yrs ago after I had few years without Christmas. To me, everything will do as long as it was given with a sincere heart and being real helps me too. I don't want to hold a present that are going to bleed the giver dry.

Practical 1: Present must be affordable to many. (I would be happy with a good ballpoint pen)

Practical 2: Useful thing (Alarm clock, water bottle(can put hot water), tupperware) practical stuff

Practical 3: Something you can buy of the shelf. Or supermarket. Or you may want to DIY if you want.

Practical 4: Don't need fuse over the wrapping. I will be happy even if it was wrap in a oil paper or majong paper or if not newspaper. think about the environment...

Christmas list:

1. Water bottle
2. Tupperware by Tupperware
3. Alarm clock
4. Fold-able umbrella (must be sturdy)
5. Writable ballpoint pen (any brand... can write than okay)
6. A neck tie (simple and smart)
7. A warm dinner (preferably under rm30 per person)

and now i would tag

- Jino
- Vannesa
- Lisa

I want to post a comment to Becky that I may find sometime to get baptized somewhere in 8th of December if I got back to Kuala Lumpur. But then I figure that I may never knew what I must be doing that time and my obligation to my job, I can't just leave it hanging there.

another thing that bother me is I am graduating next semester and yet I am pondering whether I should branch to...

Research or Work?

Work-
I am able to work in a shrimp farm where lots of physical, quick thinking and stress involved. It will be my first step to become a technician, then section manager and then farm manager. It can also branch into Sales and Marketing executive after my 3 months working as worker. In short, good physical condition and quick thinking is important.
may not be able to attend church due to working from 8 to 6 pm everyday including Sunday.

Research-
I will be put into hours of thinking, reading and improving the experiment. The path included scholarship from National Science Foundation and other Agriculture and Science community. Option include being a lecturer or Science or Fishery officer.
maybe able to attend church depending on the schedule for either coursework or research.

A man of two soul is not stable and So I need to make a choice...

I pray everyday that everything I do let is be to Glorify His name and whichever path I choose, it will be walk with faith. Whichever job I choose to take, let is deserve my best of effort.

4 comments:

  1. sorry i am tagged? what am i suppose to do?




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, just post a wish list. Just be practical. I am leaving to KL by either 7th or 8th of December 2009.

    I need to think of a present for my sister birthday... so maybe I will buy some emergency Chritmas present or Birthday present Just In Case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From reading your blog you seem to have an ability for deep thinking and research but the Holy Spirit will lead you and His Word is the lamp unto your feet and light unto your path. Whatever you choose I know you will be a blessing and glorify God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Doing what my human body are capable of doing.

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...