a lil reflection in life



Oh. I woke up a bit late today. Was glad I had some minutes left to upload these...
all these picture was taken using a point and shot camera,sony cybershot DSC-W120. and downsized using microsoft office picture manager.


my little lamb alarm clock. telling me it was time for this and that. love it.


a picture I took from my room's window pane. i enjoy looking at blue sky and greenary. calming.


a picture I took after I come back from Christian Fellowship. In many ways, I felt the rain was troublesome, limit my activities to indoors... =(
but in a way, it slows me down to give me the time to relect on things I would not had bother in my daily life.

3 comments:

  1. Hye~ Nice meeting you and thanks so much for peeping at my blog^^

    Yeap..I love the cloud sky pic too^^ Feel calm+peace when I look at the pic~

    Hope ya happie blogging and may God bless ya and ya loved one^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kenwooi,
    Thanks. this was the nice thing living here in terengganu.

    Hi Lisa,
    I like ur blog too. saw the bear2 advertisement for mcD and ur blog was bookmark/favourited ever since.
    thank you. may God bless u and ur family too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...