yinkoon



Recently it had been really busy and I hardly had time for myself. But I know if I play my game right, I can pull it through.

Recently my friends house got broken into and his laptop was stolen including 4 of his mates laptops. I can understand the situation coz I had the same experience.

So we talk about it and say Kuala Terengganu was not like what it used to be. It was getting ugly and uglier.

Then to release stress, I read some of KennySia blog which helps quite alot in reducing my stress and of course this blog to pen down my thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa D. AlexanderJuly 10, 2009 at 9:39 PM

    Your header image photo makes me want to jump in. What is it and where is it located?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vannesa,

    It was a shot taken in the production area of a shrimp farm in Malaysia. Located at lot 3708, kg. assam jawa, mukim api-api, 45700 bukit rotan, Selangor, Malaysia.

    I took this photo during my industrial training here. =)

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...