a lil link that describe a lil me



this was a place i called university,


this is the few thing i do for the past 2 yrs of study
1st yr 2nd semester: preparing pond, labor intensive, result ok. but commercially -failed


2nd yr 3rd semester: integrated aquaculture, culturing african catfish and water spinach


2nd yr 4th semester: breeding african catfish



2nd yr 4th semester: seaweed culture mini project: i do on effect of density of Gracilaria edulis on nutrient uptake.


now in 3rd year, i had been through the 1st and 2nd year and it was rough and enjoyable road with friends and enemy alike and a sure thing for my love to my family and it was challenging for me because of i m still a new believer to Christianity. but by grace of God, i had made it and i will continue my search for improvement and learning by walking with Him.

i have also taken a liking to blog and i found a lot of beautiful blog in this blogging community.

before i had type this post, i happened to this particular blog talking about malaysia. well, there were a bit of political science right here so really if you think it was offensive pls let me know and i will take this link away.

9 comments:

  1. interesting course but i'm a hygiene freak so agriculture is not meant for me!

    renaye
    http://renaye.nutang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loke,

    thanks for pointing out the hygiene part. there was indeed many instance what you see in agriculture that was soak in soil and sludge but the true is agriculture was indeed getting cleaner and cleaner as it advanced.

    back to aquaculture. some company like the one i worked in had strict rules about hygiene. the company called it bio security. high quality water have a good chance of producing high quality aquatic product.

    aside of field work, there were research, academic and business. the possibilities in this field was great and i hope to see more sustainable possibilities in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. true!!

    RYC: hope u will renew ur dreams!!

    renaye
    http://renaye.nutang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Yin Koon. First of all, I would like to thank you for dropping by my blog. Second of all, I would really appreciate if you can help me on running my blog. I've been too focus with my work, that I haven't been able to update my blog lately. I've been wanting to change the template, but haven't done so lately. So if you may, please do leave some suggestions that may make my blog more nicer. I want to emphasize on black because it uses less energy as compared to a white background (I am an environmentalist after all, so I do want to minimize my carbon footprint).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Loke,

    Thank you. may God bless you.

    Hi Azimi,

    I will look into it. I had a fairly tight schedule too(the paper works and readings)

    but i will look into it next week. i will follow up with you.
    my contact-
    fish_yinkoon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendid! Thanks Yin Koon. I do look forward to view your suggestions, and ways to improve my blog. I hope that it can still retain my motto "Life's a beach" and at same time using less of white to minimize the use of energy to view my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanessa D. AlexanderAugust 6, 2009 at 2:49 AM

    Yinkoon thanks for visiting my blog. I really like your blog--educational and interesting. Have to visit more often. Finally I hope you stay encouraged in your faith as a Christian. Will visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahoy there Yin Koon! (",)
    I've updated the look on my blog, but i still retain the black color for the cause of Earth Hour and sustainable practices. Do comment on how I can improve the blog as I know you're one of the leading expert in Blogtology.. hehe.. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Vanessa,

    Yes, i am looking forward to your blog and your visit. thank you. may God bless you. =)

    Hey Azimi,

    i am sorry. i cannot practice what i preached and promised. i hope you will not felt bad.

    yes, i saw your blog, it was nice. =)

    i am learning and if i screwed up. i would say i screwed up. thanks for your time and i know this time was much valued to you. =)

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...