In farm and I discover a new red seaweed.

Taking food back after work ends in as evening approaches.

Sight of pond in the cloudy day.


Reflection in the water.


Admiring Thailand King.

My temporary chemical store.

Part of the items in store.

My ride.

Gear oil pouring out. Check and cover up later.

Remove weed.

Replace the broken. Burn them up.

Tea Sea Cake soaked in water to release the saponin extract. Use to kill fish. The run off manage to kill about 10-12 seabass at 200 g. I am a fish killer now. T_T

Safety first, get back to rest.

I found this. New Gracilaria sp.

Guess what Gracilaria sp. this is?

2 comments:

  1. No. I am a technician training in a shrimp farm. The seaweed is obtained from the sewage canal.

    Do you want to inquire where this seaweed can be obtained?

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...