an update

I joined the Something Fishy at Saturday, 30/01/2010.

Well, it was ok. I am in good mood. A very good mood.

And I hope I am positive enough through out the thing. I couldn't help but almost sleeping though. =I

During the thing, I notice a fish killer.



Poor little fish



Then we have the usual group photos and I think it was wonderful since days my blog are left without a single photos.

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7


Tomyam shop


That's the last picture and I guess the dry spell is about to end.

=D

2 comments:

  1. Am a little curious, what is that thing at your blog header there??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abalone. Got it during a trip to Fishery Research Centre at Pulau Sayak, Kedah.

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...