Picture time



I was thinking and thinking of what to pose so I pose what I shot lo... from the last 2 week in kl.


nam heong, endah parade... prefer the chicken rice at salak south garden.


me and my dad having this lemang at a road side stor along the road to kemaman... the lemang was ori not like the fake ones sold in kl. here it was cooked in the bamboo itself and not put cooked rice in bamboo and make fake smoke. try it. =)


uncle john kopitiam, endah parade, sri petaling... nice view from here. =)

and that's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. isn't it old town in endah parade? how long ago was uncle john?


    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jino,

    the third pic was kopitiam uncle john. perhaps more or less two years. the coffee there was acceptable. =)

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...