Graduation day

Well well, it was at last my time of the year. Graduation day.
25th July 2010.

It started with some picture with my family. The day before graduation near Intan Beach resort... beach means sand and sand means this

and my dad

me and my friend 1

my self-dependent friend.

my iban friend.

my friends and me

another picture with friends.

and so is the next.

and I shall remind this to myself.

Take care of your health. Remember your loves ones not only their cookings... 

Translate.

Jagalah kesihatan anda. Ingat orang tersayang dan bukan hanya masakan orang tersayang.
(my BM until SPM level, please forgive the mundaness.)

All the best blogger out there.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Yinkoon! I pray All God's blessings as you pursue your destiny. I know it is going to be great!

    Vanessa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope to learn more and serve my purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...