a delayed post

my trip to sg. petani.

after flood effect on paddy field

entrance to blue archipelago


forget to take extra picture...

fishery research center, pulau sayak

there are abalone


abalone eat red seaweed, Gracilaria changii


Gracilaria changii


and various microalgae


there also breed spf shrimp/prawn and cuttlefish.
spf - specific pathogen free
no picture due to biosecurity and it was off office hour already.

the research center was a present...
english version


malay version


and that is for today.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! You have a very nice blog here!

    Thanks for stopping by mine ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Had been checking out my old posting before discovering your comments. I think I should do something bout this so i can be notified.

    Anyway Thanks for stopping by. I will drop by your blog to later.

    ReplyDelete

Yinkoon wants to know your response to this post...